大学英语六级翻译常考语法点总结及范例解析(12)
十二、状语从句
1) _______________(不管我们谈论什么), Jim brings polities into the discussion.
2) _______________(不管哪一方获胜), I shall be satisfied.
3) _______________(不管观众中的一些人如何使劲地难为他), the comedian always had a quick, sharp reply.
4) We climbed high _______________(这样我们就可以看到更好的风景).
5) The problem so very complicated _______________(花了我们两个周才解决).
6) You can go out _______________(只要你答应晚上11点以前回来).
7) I remember the whole thing _______________(仿佛是昨天发生的).
答案
1) Whatever we talk about
(考点:让步状语从句)
2) Whichever side wins
(考点:同上)
3) However hard some people in the audience tried to upset him
(考点:同上)
4) so that we might get a better view
(考点:目的状语从句)
5) that it took us nearly two weeks to solve it
(考点:结果状语从句)
6) as long as you promise to be back before 11 at night
(考点:条件状语从句)
7) as if it happened yesterday
(考点:方式状语从句)
猜你喜欢
-
- 04-08Chinese Automation Scientist Honored for ’Smart’ Ideas
- 04-08Japan’s Farm Minister Pressured to Quit
- 04-08考研英语如何复习?你需要做到这几件事
- 03-092018考研英语一英语二复习应该知道的事情
- 04-0819考研er:考研英语对你最难的地方是这个吗?
- 03-082013考研英语辅导经典短文背诵之人生价值类三
- 04-082020考研英语秘籍:语法精炼之代词(下)
- 03-092018年考研英语翻译高频词汇(九)
- 03-08透析大纲看2018考研英语阅读制胜法宝
- 03-082012考研英语辅导英语二完形填空详细解读